Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


Good Morning


Mood: Cheerful


Music listening to: I Would Die For You by Prince


How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is counting Cardinals this morning but she will be taking flight soon. We have been getting rained on for the past couple of days and I hope that it continues for a while. Any plans for today?


I have my coffee right next to me and it is very good. Yesterday was a restful day and Chris was in good spirits. Elise and I had a couple of vodka and grapefruit drinks that were very good. Elise prepared a nice dinner last night as well. We had butter beans and cornbread, yellow peppers and carrots. Very good. We watched a DVD called Motherhood with Uma Thurmond and it was pretty good and funny.


Rosemary will be here this afternoon to care for Chris. Elise and I may go to the movies while she is here. We are going to visit Jeanne of the foothills for a while this evening and we are going to take along some KFC grilled chicken and some grilled fiery wings as well. After that we are going to return home and watch our Wildcat's play Washington. Go Cat's!


So we have a full day planned for today. Tomorrow we are hosting our Murder Mystery Dinner and the theme is Do You Wanna Dance. It is set in New York at a upscale disco in 1979. I am playing the part of John Revolting and Elise is going to play Gloria Stunem. It should be a fun evening of dancing, eating, drinking and of course murder and mayhem. Their will be two other couples involved in this grooving mystery. We will be shaking our booties, all night long.


Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Cheers...................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you this evening.


Tiger and Marcie, wake up.


Rosie, enjoy your staycation.


Steph, how are things.


Herman, how are things going in St. Louis?


Nancy, have a good day.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...