Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF




Good Morning




Mood: Blissful




Music listening to: I Can't Wait by New Shuz




TGIF! How are you this Friday morning? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is floating along a stream this morning but she will backstroking soon. Any plans for this Friday? What is happening for you over the weekend?




I have my coffee and I am good to go this morning. We went to see 2012 and it was pretty good and the effects were great. After the movie we stopped at KFC to pick up some chicken to take over to Jeanne's house for dinner. We had a wonderful evening with Jeanne and Angelica and the dinner was great. We had grilled chicken, beans, cold slaw, mashed potatoes, bread, veggies and flan for dessert. Of course we had several Jack and cokes as well.




After dinner we played a few hands of bridge and I was surprised at my play because I am no where near as good as Elise and Jeanne but Jeanne and I won. I think that I would like to play with Jeanne, Elise and Angelica again it was fun. Elise thought that I did pretty good for not to have played for a while.




After the bridge game we watched the Wildcats play basketball until halftime and then we had to leave to get back home to relieve Rosemary. While we watched the game we down a shot of Ouzo with three coffee beans in it, and it was really refreshing. We got home and we watched the rest of the Cat's game with Kim and I am sorry to say we lost the game. I checked on Chris and we called it a night.




I have to run to my office this afternoon bu prior to that I have to decorate the house for our Murder Mystery Dinner that starts at 6:00pm tonight. I bought a 70's disco music CD and it will be playing in the background when our guest arrive. Maybe we can shake our booties for a little bit, who knows? Smile! I also have to prepare my killer tuna jalapeno dip for tonight as well. Elise made so decadent brownies with white chocolate and nuts, it is very good.




Well, I had better get going it is going to be a very busy day. Have a good one and stay safe.


Cheers..................




Good Morning Jeanne, thank you for a wonderful evening it was a lot of fun. I enjoy playing bridge with you.




Tiger and Marcie, let's get this day started.




Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.




Sis, be careful over the weekend and stay healthy in Georgia.




Joe and Mary, I hope that the trip to Yuma was a good one?

Mary and Bob, what is new around your way?




Steph, have a good one.








No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...