Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


It has been a good day here in Tucson. I ran my errands after Kecia arrived to care for Chris and that was a lot of fun. I returned home and read the reading assignment for my Psych class at Yale. I then listened to the lecture for the class online that was over an hour long. I learned quite a bit about Sigmund Freud.


After my class my nurse supervisor came by to pay us a visit and that went well. Chris enjoyed seeing her. After she left I worked out on the Wii for a while. It was a lot of fun and I am getting better at it. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, sausages and of course coffee. We watched Mash on DVD and Chris loves Mash and so do we.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise just left to play bridge at her Mum's house. Well, I had better get back to working with Chris. Have a great evening.


Prost..............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Nancy, I hope that you are able to continue to sleep well tonight.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...