Sunday, February 28, 2010

Howdy Still Raining


Hello,


Well, it is still raining like crazy here in the Old Pueblo. The dogs are glad to be inside, they are enjoying the heat and being able to be nosey at the same time. I just got back from having breakfast with Mum. We had a very nice time and the food was good.


Mum had eggs, crisp bacon, hash browns and toast. I had eggs, hash browns, sausages and pancakes. We devoured two pots of coffee that was very good. I am back at home now and I am going to get Chris's day moving forward. Boy it is really raining out.


Later...........


Nancy , it good to hear from you and the family.


Rosie, good to hear from you. Be careful sitting at the PC for too long. We may use my winnings on our cruise next month.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...