Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Beware!


Good Morning


Mood: Content, Happy


Music listening to: Treat Her Like A Lady by the Temptations (classic R&B)


Well it's Monday so take things nice and easy. I started the day off at 5:50am caring for Chris. Elise is counting raindrops this morning but she will be in the flow of things shortly. It is good to have her back home and yes I did miss her while she was away. Hey, the coffee is really good this morning and I am on my second cup.


Rosemary cared for Chris last night and I left to pick up Mum and meet Elise and Ann at Buddy's Grill for dinner. We shared a bottle of red that was very good. Elise and I got the pork chops with potatoes and veggies. Mum got the chicken salad with fruit. Ann got a Sonoran dish and Johnathan got chicken fingers and fries and a cup of ice cream. A good evening.


Elise was tired so she hit the sheets and after Rosemary left I checked on Chris and I to called it a night. Well, I had better bounce. Have a good day and a better tomorrow.

Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, take it slow today.


Shirlene, I am pleased that you like our blog so much, thank you.


Claudia, how are you?


Sis, have a good week in the (A).


Janice and Frank, how are things?


Nancy, have a good week.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...