Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Another day has past and it has been a good one. I ran my errands this morning while Kecia was here caring for Chris. After Kecia left Chris and I relaxed and watched some TV and we were outside for a while taking in some fresh air and sun.


Elise prepared a nice dinner tonight that consisted of cornbread, pinto beans with jalapeno slices, red peppers, and baby carrots. We washed it all down with kool-aid, yep I said kool-aid. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's.


I want to thank everyone again for commenting on the tee-shirt design, I appreciate it very much and I will pass this info on to the designer. Have a good night and stay safe, sound and happy.


Night...............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, chat with you tomorrow.
Also I would like to thank everyone who has been checking off a block in the response section of our blog as well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...