Thursday, March 4, 2010

Afternoon


Good Afternoon,


How are you? Well, I got my lab work done and I am now caring for Chris. Elise is in bed, she is not feeling well at all and she sounds terrible. We may visit the doctor this afternoon. The caregiver will be here at 1:00pm today.


The way that Elise is feeling I doubt if we make it to Margaritaville this evening. Chris is enjoying his day so far. Right now he is watching a movie on TV a comedy and he is glued to it. I also went grapefruit picking this morning at a friend of ours who has a very productive tree. I picked two bags for her and two bags for us. Vodka lookout because here comes the grapefruit, smile.


Later................

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...