Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: Why Can't We Be Friends? By War


How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is still counting those sleepy time creatures this morning. Any plans for today? I am going to the lab this morning to have some blood work done for my PCP. I am starving this morning due to I had to fast starting at 8:00pm last night.


I hope that caregiver shows up this evening because we have made arrangements to meet with a group for Mexican food this evening at around 5:00pm. I am thinking Margaritaville at last, smile. I hope that Elise is starting to feel better this morning. Well, I had better check on Chris and head for the lab. Have a great day and be careful.


Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, let's get things shaking.


Susie, is everything alright? Where are you?


Steph, I got your new addy in my book.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...