Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well this day has just about ended and it has not been too bad at all, smile. Chris and I rested today and we spent a lot of time outside in the sun just chillin'. I got all of my errands completed and now I am caring for Chris this evening.


Elise prepared a very good dinner this evening of Injera and chili and let me tell you it was very good and we enjoyed eating with our fingers. Elise is at her Mum's playing bridge this evening.


Again I want to thank everyone who has left comments in the remarks section of our blog we appreciate you following it. Also I want to thank everyone who has purchased one or more of our H1N1 tees. At the present time I only have one left but more have been placed on order and they should be here in a couple of days. We will have more designs in the near future for you to see.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening.

See Ya............


Good Night Jeanne.............


Marcie and Tiger, sleep well.


Loraine, thank you for showing an interest in our tee.


Sis, when does your cruise begin?


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...