Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day is just about over and it has been a long one. The caregiver did not show up this morning and she did not call. I got to listen to my Psyc lecture today and it was very good and it keep right along with the reading assignment. I learned a lot about language today.


Chris and I spent a lot of time outside today due to the weather was perfect. Elise is not feeling that well this evening so she has hit the sheets to rest. She prepared a good dinner, one of my favorites. It was bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches and they were great. We washed them down with fresh squeezed grapefruit juice and vodka. Ahhh, what a treat.


We watched a DVD with Chris the Donner Party and it was very good and Chris was glued to the TV. I am caring for Chris this evening so I had better get back to work. Have a good evening and a great Thursday.


Cheers...............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


Ross, you are on a roll.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...