Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Concerned


Music listening to: I Adore by Color Me Bad.


What is up? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is up and out swimming this morning already. The coffee is delicious this morning and I am thinking about a grilled ham and cheese to go along with it. Any plans for today?


I have to run a couple of errands this morning and that is about it. I will get those done after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I will also get my reading assignment done this morning as well. I had better get to it, eh? Have a wonderful Tuesday and be careful out there.


Later..............


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, let's get a move on.


Shirlene, how are you this morning?


Rosie, what is up for this week?


Steph, how are you doing?


Liz, where are you?


Mary and Bob, haven't heard from you in a while?


Sis, how many more days to your cruise? Be careful in the (A).


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...