Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hump Day


Good Morning


Mood: Chillin"


Music listening to: Freaky To You by Leon Haywood



Hump Day!!! How are you this morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is still feeling the waves of our cruise but she will be up and taking a dive soon. Any plans for today?


I have to run to my office this morning to complete some paperwork and I need to get my annual TB update and do a Criminal background check as well. Hey,the coffee is very good this morning. I will give more info on our cruise when I return from running my errands after Kecia arrives to care for Chris.

Have a good one.


Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Monna, I will answer your question a little later, OK?


Tiger and Marcie, wake up!


Rosie, how are you?


JT, your tee is on the way.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Looks like you had one special time! The pics are great. Love the pics of you and Elise.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...