Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF




Good Morning




Mood: Worried




Music listening to: I Want To Be Rich




TGIF!!!! How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is still asleep and she is still not feeling well, she tossed and turned during the night and she has cough that is not sounding good. I hope that the anti-bi's kick in soon. Elise will more than likely stay bed-ridden for most of the day.




I have to run to my office this afternoon and I have to do a few more things as well. We are going to go to the Live Theater this evening and to Colors if Elise is feeling better. We also planned on going to Applebees for a light dinner after the theater.




I had better grab a cup of coffee and check on Elise. Have a great day and a fantastic weekend.




Later....................




Good Morning Jeanne.




Tiger and Marcie, wake up!




Flo, I included Shoo-shoo in my blog list and she deleted the posts that I sent, so I may stop sending it to her.




Ross, it is still raining Down Under?




Sis, have a great weekend and raise a glass for me in Georgia.




Nancy, how are things going?




Janice and Frank, what is new?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...