Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Another good day in the Old Pueblo. How about yours? Chris and I spent more time outdoors today in the 86 degree heat and it felt very nice. Elise went to the doc today to check on her ear problem and no infection is present. He gave her a script and told her what she needed to do for it. Hope it works quickly.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise at her book Club meeting at the Bangkok Cafe. I cannot wait to see what she will bring me back for dinner. I am looking at another hot crossed bun right now but I will control myself, I hope! Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Have good evening all.

Cheers................


Good Night Jeanne, see you tomorrow for some bridge and a light dinner.


Tiger and Marcie, get some rest.


Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Bangkok was super delicious! Elise's hot soup was superb! Looking forward to wearing the swine flu T-shirt!

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine,

I love this place Bangkok Cafe. The soup was fantastic and the dinner was superb. Thank you so much for purchasing the tee. I will get it to you as soon as I receive the new stock from the designer. Thanks again!
Jessie

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...