Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hump Day Brrrr!


Good Morning


Mood: Chilly


Music listening to: I Wanna To Get Next To You by Rolls Royce



How are you? I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is in the land of Alice but will bounce into action soon. The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking french toast. Any plans for today?


It is a chilly morning here in the Old Pueblo about 35 degrees right now. I have to run to my office this morning and also get a few other things done after the caregiver arrives. Mum is taking us out for dinner this evening and that is always a treat. We are going to download all of our paperwork for the cruise today and we will be all set to go.


I had better get to bouncing myself. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.

Later............


Good Morning Jeanne, see you tomorrow evening. Have the Jack ready, smile!


Tiger and Marcie, let's get a move on.


Shoo Shoo, have a good day.


Flo, how are things.


Joe and Mary, how are you doing?


Erika, we hope that everyone starts to feel better soon.


Nancy, anything new around your way?


Olivia, I hope that you get rid of that virus soon.


Herman, thank you for the info about Vegas.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...