Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hump Day!!

Good Morning



Mood: Inspired



Music listening to: Another Love Song by Toni Braxton



Happy Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is well still rowing down the river but she will be picking up speed very soon and getting her day started. I am on my second cup of coffee this morning and I am thinking that some toast and yogurt might do the trick.



I have to run a few more errands this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. Also I finished my reading assignment and I am going to listen to the professor talk this morning. This Psyc class is very interesting and I am learning a lot of things that I would have never given any thought to.



Well, I had better get busy and get this Hump Day rolling. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later.....................



Good Morning Jeanne.



Tiger and Marcie, let's get a move on sisters.



Sharon,in the UK thank you so very much for your comment about the tee shirt design. I will pass the info that you suggested to the designer.



Steph, how are you doing?



Nancy, what is up today for you and the family?



Herman, thank you so very much making our next vacation that much easier.





No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...