Monday, March 1, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has come to an end and it has been a quiet one. How about your day? Chris and I took it nice and easy today. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening. We had pancakes, syrup, sausages and hot coffee.


We watched Mash on DVD and Chris enjoyed that as much as we did. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's house. I got my reading assignment for tomorrow and and I will listen to the lecture on Wednesday. We are now on The Nature of Language and Children's Early Linguistic Abilities, it should be very interesting.


Well, I had better get back to Chris. Have a good night and sleep well.


Cheers....................


Good Night Jeanne.


Herman, thank you so very much for assisting us with making plans for our next vacation. We will get back to you as soon as we talk with Chris's caregivers.


Tiger and Marcie, sleep well.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...