Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Stuffed


Music listening to: Don't Stop Tell You Get Enough by MJ


How are you? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled. Elise is caring for Chris this morning after she returns from her walk. Any plans for today?


We are going to go out for dinner this evening at Bistro 44. We have been there many times and the food is very good. Speaking of food, last nights dinner was excellent. Elise prepared fried catfish, hand cut french fries, homemade tarter sauce with lemon, and a good Tabasco sauce. I gorged myself and I could barely move about it was so good. We shared dinner with Marv the caregiver and he enjoyed it immensely. Wow, it was so good. We have a few leftover and rest assured that they will disappear quickly. I will try to save some for Rosemary to have this evening but I will make no promise to that at all.


Prior to dinner last night Elise fixed a couple of martini's and let me tell you it was great. Let's hear it for Bombay Gin! I will be sporting one of our H1N1 tees this evening at the Bistro 44. The interest in the tees have been very good, thanks to all of the supporters and purchasers. Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a wonderful day and a great weekend.

Later................


Good Morning Jeanne.


Tiger and Marcie, what is up?


JT, did you receive your tee?


Ross, I hope that Denise decides to take a cruise. I am sure that she will enjoy it.


Liz, what great news from you guys today.


Sis, how are things in the (A)?


Erika, how are you doing? Have you seen tee-shirt designs?


Jerome, would you and Keshia be interested in a black H1N1 tee? What size?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...