Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lucky Tuesday


Good Morning


Mood: Adventurous


Music listening to: Never Met A Girl Like You Before


What is up? I started the day off at 5:35am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about ready to go on a early morning walk. The coffee is on and I am waiting on the first cup. I am also think about a hot crossed bun to go along with it this morning.


I have a few errands to run this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I also have to catch up on my reading in my Psyc class before I listen to the next lecture. That is about all I have planned for today so far and I guess that is enough for today. How about you?


Well, the coffee is done and I have my empty cup right next to me calling for me to fill it up. Have a good day and stay safe.

Later...............


Good Morning Jeanne, see you soon.


Tiger and Marcie, wake up let's get this day started together.


JT, did you receive the tee?


Erika, so good to hear from you guys. Your summer plans sound really good, I have been to Spain and I enjoyed it very much. I sent you some photos of the tees today.


Herman, how is everyone? I got a text from Jerome yesterday saying that they were buying their plane tickets on Saturday for there visit to see us in May during the Memorial holiday.


Liz, how are things going today?




No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...