Saturday, March 6, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Pleased


Music listening to: Creep by TLC


How are you? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is counting lizards this morning but she will be up soon but taking it slow and easy. Elise is still under the weather and I believe that I am starting to follow suit as well. Not good!!


I am on my second cup of coffee this morning and I am thinking a couple of slices of toast will hit the spot. Any plans for today? We are going to go to Zemans for dinner this evening before we go Invisible Theater to see a play called Iron Kisses. Last night after Marv arrived to care for Chris we went to Colors and we had a couple of Jack and Cokes. After that we went to Live Theater to see a play called Wife Begins at Forty. It was hilarious and very well done.


After the play we went to Applebees for a light dinner and the food was very good. We shared a bottle of red but you knew that right? Smile! Elise had the Tilapia and I had fried shrimp with fries. We shared some wings while we waited for our entrees. It was the topper for the evening and it was fun. We returned home and I checked on Chris and we called it a night.


Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good day and enjoy.

Later.............


Good Morning Jeanne. How about those Cat's?


Tiger and Marcie, shake a leg.


Shooshoo, glad that you liked reading our blog. I hope a good caregiver comes along soon.


Flo, I have two chapters to read before my next lecture in my Psyc class, but I am looking forward to it.


Rosie, how are you doing?


Nancy, have a good weekend and give a shout out to the family for us.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...