Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


Well, the day has just about come to a close. Elise and I bowled on the Wii and we also played baseball. Later we watched Mash on DVD with Chris and he enjoyed it a lot.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is playing bridge at her Mum's. After Chris is asleep I will hit the sheets myself and I hope that this stress headache is gone by tomorrow morning. The caregiver Kecia called to say that she had gotten stuck and that was the reason she could not make it today. She said that she will be here tomorrow morning to care for Chris.


Have a good evening and a better tomorrow.

Cheers............


Good Night Jeanne.


Tiger, thank you so very much for your kindness and smoke.


Marcie, get some sleep.


Joe and Mary, always good to hear from you. Enjoy your next fishing adventure.


Sis, good to hear from you as always. Glad to hear that Shaina paid you a visit.


Monna, have a good evening.


Steph, thank you for being such a great friend.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...