Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Morning


Good Morning


Mood: Disappointed


Music listening to: This How We Do It


How are you? I started the day off at 5:05am caring for Chris. Elise is howling at the moon this morning but she will be on he prowl soon. I have my coffee in hand and it is very good this Tuesday morning.


I have to run a few errands this morning after Kecia arrives to care for Chris. I have no other plans for today as of yet. How about you? Chris is going to be visited by my nurse supervisor this evening at around 3:00pm due to she had to cancel last weeks visit.


Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day.

Later.................


Good Morning Jeanne, see you on Thursday.


Tiger and Marcie, have a good one.


Ross, I have enjoyed your PPT emails they are great.


Nancy, how are things going?


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

  Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I apprecia...