Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Night


Good Night


The day has been a pretty decent one. How about yours? Elise, Chris and I watched Mash on DVD while we ate dinner. We had soup, cheese sandwiches, tomatoes, red peppers, and carrots.


I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her Mum's playing bridge. Tomorrow I am going to read the next chapter of my Psychology class while Kecia is here caring for Chris. I will listen to the next lecture on Wednesday morning.


Well, I had better get back to working with Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well.


Cheers..........................


Good Night Jeanne.


Pearl, it was good to hear from you today.


Cher, stay healthy.


Shirlene, did you make it to the parade for the Saints?


Carol, have a good evening.


Nancy, have a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...