Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




RIGHT MIA MOGLIE E GIRLFRIENDS?



Are you burning up from the heat like we are here in the desert of Tucson?

It has been a very busy day for me. I got the "Donna Verde" detailed inside and out. She is looking very good with her new coat of wax. She gave me a pat on the (booty) because she was so pleased. I have to look after my "Green Lady". Now that is done, watch it downpour. Karma, right?

Chris and I watched a few horror movies on TV today. We loved it.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and I will give him his supplemental drip shortly. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

My playmate is at one of her book clubs. They are meeting up at "Bistro 44". Haven't been there in a while. I have my fork at the ready for my dinner order. I usually get the "Cordon Bleu" but this time I have requested a "Chicken Salad". I have a couple of ice cold (birras) in the fridge, and they are looking very good.

Here is my lates rock creation. Enjoy! I will start a new one tomorrow.

11 JUL MY LATEST

He, my girlfriend (Flo) visited me this morning and she is looking good. She left a few items for Mia Moglie and she gifted me as well. Flo and John sent me a picture of a very good-looking hockey goalie. They both knew that I would like it, and I did very much. Makes me want to get involved in sport of hockey. Smile!

Here is the latest (goth) picture. Enjoy!



11 JUL MIA COGNATA  (GOTH)

I also received pictures of Edi and Barb. I will turn them into (goth) cuties. Thank you both for providing the photos. I am having a lot of fun working with the pictures.

Well, I had better get back to work with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La nuova arte rupestre è vincente!

Jessie said...

Mille grazie mia amore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...