Saturday, July 22, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Redlight Special!

Music listening to:  Uptown by Bruno Mars!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. I am also going to have a Pumpernickel Bagel with a Smear. Ya Mon'. It is a hot but cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

I got a late start with the blog this morning because Mia Moglie and I were up on the roof of the main house cleaning the debris off. We also sealed the flashing on the family rooms fireplace while we were up there.

Yes, today is Chefs Day. Me and my Sous Chef will be preparing some (Jambalaya) for dinner. My Sous Chef will select the proper libation to go along with this (Cajun) meal. Who Dat!

My playmate and I will be working on rocks today if time permits.

Just got a visit from my girlfriend (Flo). She brought over another plant for our front yard. She is a sweetie!

Here is my latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


22 JUL MY SISTER TIGER (CARTOON)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris to straight away. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and you desert dwellers stay cool and hydrated.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
Thank you for today's Chefs Day idea. I will let you know how it turns out.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...