Saturday, July 8, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Marked Man a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. First off, we will be getting the latest "Covid" injection at noon. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be busy in the (cucina). We will be preparing "Miso Baked Salmon". My Sous Chef will select the sides to go along with the meal. She will also select a good libation to enhance the meal.

Here are the latest (goth) selections. Enjoy!


BUCKY (GOTH)


BUCKY AND DENA (GOTH)


BUCKY AND DENA (GOTH)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool. 

Today's challenge word is (merenda). Should I have a (merenda) today? What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Se hai fame, prendi una merenda. ( :

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...