Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Tripwire a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 4:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives to care for Chris.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the east side today.  I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. I think that I will take the "Verdi Donna" to the car wash today as well.  She will like that.

My playmate and I are going to play "Wii" games this afternoon. I have a new rock prepped for painting. 

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!

26 JUL OUR NIECE SARA (CARTOON)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (mani). I gave my (mani) a Jazz shake this morning to loosen them up. How are your (mani) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...