Monday, July 10, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How goes it? It is another hot day here in the desert of Tucson and still it is being forecasted that we would be getting rained on. Not a drop but plenty of clouds. WTF!

I dropped in on Auto Zone to pick up some items to detail the "Donna Verdi" inside and out. I will get it done early in the morning while the caregiver is here.

We were visited by our daughter Tangye this afternoon. Elise and Tangye went to "Frozen Delight" for yogurt and to talk. It is always a pleasure to see her. Here is a picture of her cruiser.

10 JUL TANGYE'S CRUISER



10 JUL TANGYE IS THE FIRE CHIEF OF ARIVACA!


My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade waffles, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get all done. We watched NCIS with Chris on Paramount. 

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert. Chris received his massage from Rosemarie this morning.

Here is the latest (goth) picture. Enjoy!


10 JUL TANGYE AND DAVE (GOTH)



I am just about finished with my latest rock and so is my playmate.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 


 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Pigiama sta sera?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...