Friday, July 21, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed!  Gummied!

Music listening to:  Tripwire a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. This pot of coffee was brewed in a new coffee pot.. Woohoo!

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said we need to make a trip to Home Depot this morning.  I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

My playmate and I went to Park Mall yesterday to see the movie, "Joy Ride" it was hilarious. 

We enjoyed our takeaway dinner from "Leo's last night. Of course, we downed a few margaritas. Ole'.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon. We dropped a couple of rocks off yesterday in Green Valley. Have a look.

20 JUL DROPPED IN GREEN VALLEY




20 JUL IN THE HOOD


MY LATEST CARTOON PICTURE ENJOY!

21 JUL MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO (CARTOON)




Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge phrase is (spero chetu stia bene.)  Stay safe fidanzata e Capo Jim. Enjoy your vacay.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

E SO che stai bene!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...