Monday, July 3, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



3 JUL SISTERS

How was your day? It has been a busy one here in Central Tucson. I got quite a bit done today to include getting Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment.

Chris and Mia Moglie enjoyed their massage from Rosemarie. Speaking of Rosemarie, she is now a member of the blog followers as of this evening. Welcome aboard Rosemarie.

We had a bit of a mishap this afternoon with the caregiver. She was transferring Chris from his bed to the chair via the Hoyer. Somehow, she tripped the valve switch and down he went to the floor. He was not hurt. I saw it on the security camera, and I came over to get Chris up and into his chair.  The Hoyer is a piece of equipment that requires your total focus when you are operating it, or it can cause severe injury. I am glad that I was home at the time. In this line of work, you cannot get excited and let your focus go. You have to remain calm at all times so you can do what needs to be done. Hopefully this is a lesson learned for the caregiver.

I completed my latest rock today and here it is along with my playmate's rock. I will start a new one soon.

3 JUL MY LATEST



3 JUL ELISE'S LATEST


My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade pancakes, eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee to get it all down.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans in the (cucina) We will have BBQ Spareribs, Corn on the Cob, and Potato Salad.

My Sous Chef will select the proper libation to go along with the meal. We both will have our Chefs hats and aprons on tomorrow.

Here is today's (goth) picture. It is my sister Marcie, and she is looking good.



3 JUL MARCIE (GOTH)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. Stay safe, I will chat at you later.

Again, welcome Rosemarie to the blog family. Grazie!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...