Monday, July 31, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing? We are good and we are being rained on and we have thunderboomers and lightning. It has cooled off nicely.

Chris and Elise enjoyed their massage from Rosemarie. Chris was in a zone, let me tell you.

My playmate prepared Chili for dinner. It was delicious. We watched NCIS with Chris on Paramount.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is downing his supplemental drip and watching TV. I will give him some applesauce for dessert. My shorty is in the main house watching the news on TV.

I started my new rock today and it is coming along nicely. My shorty's rock is coming along too.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


31 JUL SISTER JAYNE (CARTOON)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Capo Jim's mailbox is full and what I send to him comes back.

Loraine said...

Text him and let him know. He sometimes allows the mailbox to overflow.
Love the Sister Jayne cartoon!

countrygranny47 said...

Yes,, Jayne's Cartton picture is great.
So envy of you Jessie,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...