Sunday, July 30, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!




How are you? We just returned from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". We are nice and full now, smile!

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris. I will be taking care of my Domenica tasks soon.

Here is the rock that is out in the hood. Enjoy!


30 JUL IN THE HOOD

Here the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


30 JUL MIA COGNATA (CARTOON)



Hey, my fidanzata has lost a marble or two. She is on my case already about the upcoming "Wizard Fest". I think that she was touched by not having electricity for a few hours the other day. It has clouded her thinking process. I am sticking with that theory. Smile! 

Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao... Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Snap out of it fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Belief is half the battle. I BELIEVE I will clean your clock! (Smile)

Jessie said...

Hold on fidanzata. I have to get off the floor. I just cannot stop laughing.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...