Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Redlight Special! Rummied!

Music listening to:  Marked Man a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Martedi!  Felice Giorno Dell 'Indipendenza!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Sumatran Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a hot, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris.  Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day.  My Sous Chef and I are ready to get in the (cucina) so we can get the aroma of food cooking in the house. Let me know if you can smell those (Ribs) cooking. I asked Alexa to play some music to cook by.

Hey, my dip into the (jacuzzi) was fantastic. I sleep like a log. I will fire up the (jacuzzi) later this morning.

Here is today's (goth) picture. Enjoy!


SISTER TIGER (GOTH)


MIA MOGLIE, SISTER TIGER, IO



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe and stay cool.

Today's challenge phrase is (Felice Giorno Dell 'Indipendenza!) Have a good one fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buon 4 luglio. Stai al sicuro e all'ombra.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...