Sunday, July 9, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Classical Music!

Buongiorno! Buon Domenica!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

My playmate is caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

Well, Chefs Day was a huge success. Here have a look.


8 JUL CHEF AT WORK


8 JUL SALMON FILLETS


BUTTER AT THE READY


READY FOR THE OVEN


IN THE OVEN


8 JUL SOUS CHEF AT WORK


SOUS CHEF


SOUS CHEF BURNING


DONE AND DONE



8 JUL CHEF IS PLEASED



SOUS CHEF IS PLEASED


8 JUL PLATED


8 JUL PLATED



Here is the latest (goth) photo. Enjoy!



PAPA JOHN (GOTH)

My shorty and I are going to have pizza for dinner. After dinner we will hit up the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Sound of Freedom", the previews were very good.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge idiom is (essere buona come il pane). My  fidanzata is ((essere buona come il pane). 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Hmm. Pane! Posso solo sperare di essere buono come il pane.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...