Friday, July 7, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Marked Man a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi! TGIF!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Down-Home Blues for me today.

My playmate and I enjoyed the movie "Past Lives" at Park Mall. While we were there we dropped into Total Wine and More to pick up some Jack. I treated myself with this $85 dollar bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel. This is a sipping libation for sure. Here have a look.



We enjoyed our dinner out at "Poco and Mom's. The food was very good, and the place filled up very fast.


6 JUL POCO AND MOM'S



6 JUL POCO AND MOM'S MESSY FRIES WITH BACON AND GROUND BEEF

My playmate and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon.

Here is the latest (goth) work. Enjoy!


(IO) AND DAVE (GOTH)


DAVE (GOTH)



DAVE (GOTH)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge word is (fischio). I am going to (fischio) while I work today. Can you(fischio) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

No, non posso fischiare. Avrò bisogno di ascoltarti.

countrygranny47 said...

Your meals looked great

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...