Thursday, July 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Marked Man a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Hungry Fox" along with a good breakfast. It is a hot, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris up until 11am when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

My playmate and I will be hitting up Park Mall today. We will see a movie, hit up Total Wine, and World Market. 

Here is my latest rock creation. My shorty and I will be starting new ones soon.

MY LATEST



6 JUL IN THE HOOD


Here is the latest (goth) pictures. Enjoy! 


JT AND NATE (GOTH)


JT, KENNY G, NATE


NATE



JT

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

We will be dining at "Poco and Moms" this evening for dinner. We haven't been there in a while.

Today's challenge word is (lavoro). We have a lot of (lavoro) to do today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho anche del lavoro. Farò volontariato presso Suor Jose per 4 ore poi altre faccende. Mi piace stare occupato.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...