Friday, July 14, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



QUEEN

Hope you day a good one? It has been a busy one here in Central Tucson.

We have plenty of cloud cover but no rain as of yet. It is going around us here in Central Tucson. What is up with that?

My playmate and I played "Wii" games this afternoon and we (sucked) big time. Maybe next time we will do much better. Smile! 

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed crisp bacon, eggs, toast and a good refreshing libation to take the edge of the heat off. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some Lemon pudding for dessert.

We worked in the front yard this morning and I am aching all over, but it had to be done.

Well, I have completed all of the (goth) postings and now I am going to start doing (cartoons). Here is the first (cartoon) posting. Enjoy!



14 JUL CHRIS (CARTOON)

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be in the cucina tossing around pots and pans. We will prepare "Filet Mignons" with loaded baked potatoes and peas. My Sous will select to proper libation to accompany to meal.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the weekend. Stay cool and I will chat at you later.

If you could please say a prayer or two for my sister Jet's. Her grandson Jake may have a medical issue. Thanks in advance.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

In attesa di piĆ¹ arte dei cartoni animati.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...