Sunday, July 30, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Tripwire a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?





The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.  It is a hot, hazy morning here in the valley of Tucson. We had a very nice lightening show last night with a little rain.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today, except for my usual Domenica tasks. I do have to clean and oil our "Glock 17" today.

My shorty is still working on her latest rock. I will be putting a rock out in the hood today, and I will be prepping a new rock for painting.

We enjoyed the movie "Haunted Mansion" at the Roadhouse last night and the theater was packed.

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!


30 JUL CARLOS, HUDSON, KIM (CARTOON)



We will be having dinner at "Oreganos" tonight. We will enjoy pizza and "Moretti" birra. Our dessert will be a nice refreshing "Bellini". Woo-hoo! 

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool desert dwellers.

Today's idiom is ("Parli Del Diavolo E Spuntano Le Corna"). I like this one fidanzata, how about you?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

È un vecchio avvertimento italiano? E, solo per farti sapere, la forza della vittoria del mio Mago diventa sempre più forte. Non hai bisogno di esercitarti.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...