Friday, July 14, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


QUEEN




THE SECRET



Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Darkest Fear a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later. It is a hot, but mostly clear morning here in Tucson. Where is the (wet stuff)?

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. We will be picking up Chris's van this morning. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be putting rocks out in the hood this morning. We will be starting new rocks soon.

Here is that latest (goth) pictures. Enjoy!


NICOLETTE (GOTH)


ROSEMARIE (GOTH)


LU (GOTH)


BEV (GOTH)



My shorty and I will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon. I am going to fire up the jacuzzi later this morning.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away. Have a good TGIF! and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool desert dwellers.

Today's challenge word is ( pranzo). I have no idea why I am thinking about (pranzo) this morning. What are you going to have for (pranzo) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Per pranzo mangerò un panino con burro di arachidi e marmellata di fragole su pane integrale. Yum!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...