Saturday, July 1, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!  Light Wallet!

Music listening to: Marked Man a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and a second will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, mostly sunny morning here in Tucson. We are baking here in the desert like bread in the oven.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to complete today. She reminded me that we will be meeting up with Mia fidanzata e Capo Jim this evening at the "Cork" to celebrate Mia Moglie's  NBA victory dinner. Yes, my wallet is very light, smile!

Here is the next (goth) posting. Enjoy!



CAPO JIM (GOTH)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away. Have a good Sabato and I will have a chinwag with you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (sasso). My playmate and I will be starting a new (sasso) soon.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiono fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi piace sempre vederti sasso art. E anche l'arte GOTH è "cool".

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...