Sunday, July 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Tripwire a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a hot, mostly cloudy morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Elise is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my usual Domenica tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I are still working on new rocks. Hey, the wind is picking up and making the chimes ring out.

My playmate and I are going to hit a movie this evening at the "Roadhouse Cinema". We are going to see the movie "Oppenheimer".

Here is the latest (cartoon) picture. Enjoy!



23 JUL MONNA (CARTOON)

Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge idiom is ( Piove sul bagnato). It has been doing this lately here in Tucson. Right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...