Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



5 JUL US DESERT DWELLERS HAVE HAD ENOUGH!

Mood: Content!  Blessed!

Music listening to: Lovely Day by Bill Withers!

Buongiorno!  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice sunny morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

I am caring for Chris today up until pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

I will be working on a new rock today. My playmate is working on a comic book page for our nephew.

Here is today's (goth) picture. Enjoy!



5 JUL MONNA (GOTH)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper and I will have a chinwag at you later. Stay safe and cool.

Today's challenge word is (mangione). I was a (mangione) yesterday and so was Mia Moglie. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Non ieri ma stamattina sono stato mangione al Blue Willow con Jay. Yum!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...