Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday and Still Melting!



Good Morning






Mood: Melting






Music listening to: Do You Remember by MJ






It is 82 degrees already and it is not even 6:ooam yet. Whew,it is going to be another hot one today. I started the day off at 5:10am caring for Chris. Elise is still knocking back some zzzz's but she will be up and at it as soon as the next blast of heat hits her for sure. Any plans for today?






The coffee is good and I am looking at a donut to go along with. Wait a minute even the donuts are sweating this morning, is there no relief? Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I think I will make a trip to the ice cold DDC and pick up my perks and say hello to a slot or two.






Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a good Tuesday and be careful out there.



Later..............






Tiger, Marcie, Jet let's get busy sisters.






Loraine, you are right at least Monday is gone or is it?






Shoo Shoo, have a good one.






Ross and Denise what is new?






Jane and John, what are you up to today?






Susie, how are things going?






No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...