Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good Night

Good Night

The day has come to a close and it has been a good one. Chris and I relaxed quite a bit today. We watched TV and that was enough for us today. I cooked a crock pot of ham, collard greens, mustard greens, spinach, kale and diced onions. It cooked for several hours and it smells so good. We will have it for dinner tomorrow, and I am sure it will be even better.

Elise prepared pancakes, eggs, and sausages for dinner tonight with hot coffee. We watched another episode of The Tudors with Chris. I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is going over her packing list for Seattle.

Well,I had better get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers..........

Tiger, it was good hearing from you today.

Marcie, and Jet sleep well.

Ross, I hope that you get Yahoo fixed soon.

Loraine, have a good night.

Jane and John, get some rest.

Shoo Shoo, have a good evening.

Anne, good to hear from you today. Looking forward to your visit to Tucson.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

When do you leave for Seattle?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...