Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend is Here!!



Good Morning






Mood: Content, sore, aching






Music listening to: Get Down Tonight









Wake up the weekend is here! I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is still sheet bound but she will be swimming a few laps this morning before she cares for Chris. Any plans for today?






We had a very nice time last night at Cody's Beef and Bean. We shared a carafe of Burgundy that is always good there. Elise ordered the T-bone with a baked potato and beans and a salad. I ordered the ribs, fries, and a cup of clam chowder. A very relaxed evening of food and drink.






We returned home and we decided to hit the sheets and rest. Elise's was hurting and so was mine. I was out in the front yard repairing lights that go along the walkway and I was on the ground for too long digging up lines and I pulled a muscle in my back. I usually don't take meds for pain but I did last night.






This evening after Rosemary arrives to care for Chris, I will boil up some lobster tails for dinner while Elise cooks some squash. Well,I had better get busy. Have a great weekend.



Later..............






Welcome home Tiger!






Marcie, Jet, the alarm clock has sounded.






Herman, we will give you a call when we check in on Monday.






Jerome and Kesha, thank you so very much for your input for my book. We will be looking forward to seeing the pics.






Ross, you guys be careful down under.






Shoo Shoo, have a good one.






Loraine, we will soak up as much rain as we can in Seattle. If we can get it by TSA we will bring some back to Tucson.






Rosie, have a good one.






Jane and John, have a good weekend.






JT,how are things in Tempe?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...