Sunday, June 26, 2011

Afternoon!!









































































Good Afternoon,


































Mood: Confused, Is it Monday?


































How are you doing? Well, the day started off in the crapper, smile. My computer developed a mind of it's own and it gave me fits. I hope that I have the problem fixed now,bu if I don't it's back to the crapper again.


































We had a very nice breakfast this morning at The Good Egg and the food was excellent. Elise is caring for Chris today and she just finished giving him a bio-feedback treatment and he spent some time on the standing frame.


































He just left to run an errand and I am caring for Chris right now. We are going to install some solar lights in the front yard shortly. After that we will play a few games on the Wii. After and during dinner we will watch a movie on Netflix or we will watch a DVD. Rosemary will be here later in the evening to care for Chris.


































We saw the movie "Soul Surfer'" last night at the Crossroads theatre and it was very,very good. It is one of those movies that makes you thankful for what you have and it shows what a very strong will can do. Excellent movie.


































The photos above are of Chris's bio-feedback session and him standing on the frame. The characters are Elise's artwork that adores the house on the outside. She does great work. Well, I had better get the solar lights up. Have a great Sunday. It is Sunday right!

















Cheers...........


































Tiger, Marcie, Jet what are you up to?


































Loraine, how did the annies day outing turn out?


































Ross, always good to hear from you.


































Monna, enjoy your trip and stay safe in Europe.


































Shoo Shoo, where are you?


































Jane and John, how did it go at Rio's?


































Rosie, how are you?


































Herman, I sent you the info for July and August. Thanks.


































JT, please send me the letter about the fridge.


































Shirlene,how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yesterday was a good day as all my days are!

I'm the lucky girl!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...