Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday!



Good Morning






Mood: Very Tired






Music listening to: Just A Little Bit






How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in the clouds this morning. I was awakened three times during the night by Lampchop barking at something or someone and I am dragging right now. I saw nothing during her barking jag. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. Any plans for today?






I am in need of a gallon of coffee this morning and I am waiting on my first cup. Chris will be receiving a Reiki treatment this morning at around 11:00am. It is a hands on and a transfer of energy from one person to another. This will be his second session and he seems to enjoy it.






Well, the coffee has finished brewing and I have my empty cup right next to me. Have a good day and be careful out there.



Later............






Marcie, have a good one.






Shoo Shoo, how are you?






Loraine, stay safe.






Jane and John, what are you up to today?






Erika, how are you doing?






No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...