Friday, June 10, 2011

TGIF Yes!!







Good Morning










Mood: Used, worn-out!










Music listening to: Shine by Boney James










TGIF!! How are you? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is riding horseback and as soon as her horse decides to call it quits she will start her day,smile. Any plans for this Friday?










I am on my second cup of coffee and now I am thinking about a scrambled egg and cheese sandwich. I can do that,smile! Elise got her MRI yesterday and now we are waiting on the results. It may take a day or two before it gets to our PCP, but he will contact us as soon as he gets it. I will keep you informed.










Rosemary and Angelica took Chris to the zoo yesterday and I am sure that he enjoyed himself there. I grilled two very thick pork chops yesterday and Elise baked some yams and we had peas and carrots for dinner. I out did myself on grilling the pork chops, they were delicious and very moist. We got them down wit a few Rum and Cokes,and yes that was refreshing.










We watched another DVD staring Helen Mirren. This one was called " The Madness of King George III. It was very good and comical as well. After that we worked on a crossword puzzle, until Elise called it a night and she hit the sheets to read a book. I watched TV until Rosemary left for the night and then I followed Elise's led.










Well,I am all packed and ready for our trip to Seattle,Washington on Tuesday morning. It should be a lot of fun but a bit chilly and maybe we will get soaked by the rain. We are looking forward to seeing Susie, Roy, Sandy and Adam. We are going to go out for dinner this evening after Marv arrives to care for Chris. We will be going to Cody's Beef and Beans. Can you say Moo? We will while we are munching on a nice T-bone with a carafe of Burgundy.










Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great Friday everyone.





Later...........










Marcie, Jet let's get this day started.










Loraine, have a good one.










Jane and John, any plans? Did you over do it yesterday Jane? My spies were out!










Ross and Denise, have a good day.










JT, have a safe trip back up to Tempe.










Shoo Shoo,what are you up to?










Steph,how are things?










Erika,how are you?










Nancy and Ron, any plans for the weekend?










Rosie, have a good one.










Herman,we will give you a call once we check into the hotel.










1 comment:

Loraine said...

If you get rain, pack some of it up and bring it back with you. (=:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...