Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday and HOT!!



Good Morning






Mood: Melting






Music listening to: Come And Get Your Lovin by Boney James






It's Monday again and we are melting here in the Old Pueblo. How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still in la-la land but she will be up soon. As soon as she gets up we are going to go outside and do a Tucson rain dance because it is supposed to be 113 degrees today, you heard me right. Any plans for today?






I have a couple of errands to run this morning and that is about it. I can feel my tennis shoes turning soggy as I walk from the car to get inside of a building, it is that hot. We watched two Helen Mirren movies last night and they were superb. Elise fixed breakfast for dinner last night. We had eggs, crisp bacon, toast, diced potatoes with sliced jalapenos out of our garden, and we downed it all with several grapefruit and vodka cocktails, smile.






I think I will give the dogs a bath today to cool them off. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Monday and take it slow and easy.



Later.............






Tiger,Marcie,Jet wake up sisters.






Herman, I sent you a email about the Marriott properties.






Steph, how are you?






Liz, what is new around your way?






Ross,we are burning up here in Tucson.






Shoo Shoo,have a good one. Sounds like you had a great time in Rocky Point?






Loraine, stay cool!






JT,what is the temp in Tempe?






Mary and Bob, thank you for the tags.






Joe and Mary, how are things?






Erika, glad to hear that you had a nice time in Freiburg.






Adavern, how are things?






No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...