Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thirsty Thursday!!

Good Morning

Mood: Tired, worn out!

Music listening to: Birds chirping

How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is still at the DDC fuming because we did not do well at all yesterday. She will start her day as soon as she gets triple sevens, smile! Any plans for today?

I am late getting this posted due to Elise and I were doing some yardwork and picking up mesquite cuttings and loading them into the Tacoma. I have to tell you it is burning up outside and it is early. Angelica is here caring for Chris this morning and Rosemary will be here this afternoon.

Chris is getting his massage right now and Elise will follow. We had a very nice stay at the DDC andI will give more details in my next post. We are going to go to the movies this afternoon to see "Lincoln Lawyer". Later in the evening we will be going to Macayo's for Mexican food. We will meet up with Toni, Lee, and Lois. If you hear me asking for another margarita it is not your imagination at all, Ole'.

Well, I had better get busy and see what kind of trouble I can get into. Have a great day.
Later...........

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...